Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's a Meme from Annie

All are invited to do this meme...Thanks Grannie Annie!

Where is your cell phone? purse
Your hair? Disarray
Your mother? Dead
Your father? Deseased


Your favorite food? Mexican
Your dream last night? Weird
Your favorite drink? Water
Your dream/goal? Heaven
What room are you in? Office
Your hobby? radio
Your Fear? Loss
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive


Where were you last night? Home
Something that you aren’t? Skinny
Muffins? Blueberry
Wish list item? Crockpot
Where did you grow up? TEXAS!


Last thing you did? TV
What are you wearing? Nightgown
Your TV? ON
Your pets? multitude
Friends? Family
Your life? Mine
Your mood? Tranquill
Missing someone? grandkids
Vehicle? Toyota

Bold - Yes
Something you’re not wearing? earings
Your favorite store? Krogers
Your favorite color? Red
When was the last time you laughed? Now
Last time you cried? Tonight
Your best friend? Husband
One place that I go to over and over? bed
One person who emails me regularly? Pat
Favorite place to eat? Home

Let us know in the comment section if you will take the challenge so we can read your answers. This takes a lot of thought to come up with only one word.

6 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Good job Lucy. I can't believe you don't have a crockpot. You can pick up perfectly good ones and almost every yardsale unless they don't have those across the Red River.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Annie, I have a great crockpot, but I want another one..... I am going to order it online... I like West Bend...

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I'll have to do this one Lucy! I'll try to post it tomorrow (Tuesday!).

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a kick out of this
Your favorite store? Krogers

(giggle)

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Oh Lucy, you poor baby. Why were you crying last night.
I am glad your daughter got over the flu. We have a niece there, guess we ought to check on her.
..

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Putz said...

hey am i impressed...you own a toyota....they never wear out....they last forever.....you never have to fix them.....am i impressed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home