Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day......

A friend of mine emailed me this cut story.

An Irishman's been at a pub all night drinking. The bartender finally says that the bar is closed. So he stands up to leave and falls flat on his face. He figures he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up. Once outside he stands up and falls flat on his face. So he crawls home and at the door stands up and falls flat on his face. He crawls through the door and up the stairs. When he reaches his bed he tries one more time to stand up. This time he falls right into bed and is sound asleep. He awakens the next morning to his wife standing over him shouting at him."So, you've been out drinking again!!""How did you know?" he asks."The pub called, you left your wheelchair there again."

#####################

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it."Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me." The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left breast and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed in even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream. The doctor said, "You're not really a redhead, are you? "Well, no" she said, "I'm actually a blonde." "I thought so," the doctor said. "Your finger is broken."

Take this little quiz and see “ What sports car are you?” I was a Mazda RX7…..Hummmmm
http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/

Have a great day everyone!

7 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Oh great One said...

Very cute!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Polyman2 said...

I love blond jokes.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Big Dave T said...

I'm a Honda 2000. But I really wanted to be an American car. Maybe a classic like a T-Bird.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Mitey Mite said...

Cool! I'm a Corvette! Very convenient since that is THE car as far as the Professor is concerned.

I liked your jokes. How's this one:

Two Irishmen leave a bar. (Well, it COULD happen.)

Okay, I agree, yours were better.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Funny jokes!

I hope your St. Patrick's Day was green. I wore green all day, hoping to find my pot of gold. No gold, so far.

Happy weekend!

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

i was a Lamborghini Murcielago! how funny! I needed a laugh.

I haven't been by in a few days because I have been out of town, my mother is very ill.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I'm a Mazda RX-8. I've always liked those cars so I wouldn't doubt it. Too expensive for me though. I go with more practical cars that arn't as flashy. If it's nice, get's me from place to place and doesn't cost an arm and a let for gas and insurance, and has four doors, it's the right vehical for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home