Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What is Your Career Type? & Beef Short Ribs

Your Career Type: Enterprising
You are engertic, ambitious, and sociable.
Your talents lie in politics, leading people, and selling things or ideas.

You would make an excellent:

Auctioneer - Bank President - Camp Director
City Manager - Judge - Lawyer
Recreation Leader - Real Estate Agent - Sales Person
School Principal - Travel Agent - TV Newscaster

The worst career options for your are investigative careers, like mathematician or architect.
This was on my daughters blog and I thought it would be fun to do. Now, you would not see me with a cigar in my hand because I do not smoke. My favorite ones were: Auctioneer, Camp Director, Recreation Leader, Sales Person (I am a natural on this one), Travel Agent and Newscaster.

Recipe for the Day: Beef Short Ribs
3 lbs - short ribs, cut into serving pieces
oil
1/2 cup - ketchup
2 tsp. - chili powder
2 1/2 tsp. - salt
1 cup - diced onions
1/3 cup - vinegar
1 tsp. - paprika
1 Tbsp - Worcestershire sauce
Brown ribs in oil. Place in casserole, add onion. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Cover and bake at 325 deg. F. for one and one-half hours. Note: These can be cooked in a pressure cooker on a stove top, if desired. Recipe by: Jack Poulter

11 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I saw you kinda in the same way, with the ones you picked. So as for you I guess they did alright, as for mine, I think that they are so off.

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oooo this receipe sounds so yummy and easy! MMmmm i can almost taste it!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Mountain Mama & Michelle - Tried this barboque sauce on Chicken last night and it was wonderful. I put the chicken in the crock pot, made up the sauce and poured it on top. I added a little water around the chicken and cooked it on low for about 6 hours. It was great.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

You've touched upon one of my favourite meats!I'll have to ask my wife to try your recipe!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger JM said...

Wow, a different way to cook short ribs. I've always just used them in soups and stews.

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute! Not the guy necessarily, just the idea...

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Mmmmm, those do sound really good. I'll definitely have to try those soon. :) I also took the career quiz (and a...couple...of others...), and I'm the "artistic" type. Pretty accurate! Very fun.

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in my recipe I subsitute the vinegar with brown sugar.

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

Suzanne does this (similar at least) in a slow cooker.

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We tried this career thing on a few people here and really seems to work!

HUMMM

Oh and I will aprechiate any advice on that IRA stuff.
Thanks so much.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

That sounds awesome- I need to put a crock pot on my "must buy" list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home