Wednesday, June 15, 2005

23rd Psalm for the Workplace

The Lord is my real Boss, and I shall not want.
He gives me peace when chaos is all around me.
He gently reminds me to pray before I speak and to do all things without murmuring and complaining.
He reminds me that He is my Source, not my job.
He restores my sanity every day and guides my decisions
That I might honor Him in everything I do.
Even though I face unrealistic deadlines budget cutbacks,
gossiping co-workers, discriminating supervisors, and an aging body
that doesn’t cooperate every morning,
I will not stop-for He is with me!
His presence, His peace and His power will see me throught.
He raises me up, even when they fail to promote me.
He claims me as His own, even when the company
threatens to let me go.
His faithfulness and love are better than any bonus check.
His retirement beats my failing 401K
And certainly will last longer!
When it’s all said and done,
I’ll be working for Him a whole lot longer and for that,
I bless His Holy Name.

That is job security.

My daughter got this from someone at her job. I don’t know who wrote it but I thought it was great and I just had to post it. Hope you take it to heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home